9.29.2007

Woops!

I totally forgot to do my Friday blog about my favorite song, so I will do two of the today. This weekend is Graceland's Homecoming, and I am not going, not because it sucked last year, in fact, just the opposite, last year was great so I figure I'll wait a little longer and through absence when I finally go it will be GREAT!

But because of Graceland's Homecoming the Schamp's are gone so I get to help watch Sadie the dog! Super exciting! I took her on a short walk yesterday and this morning we went on a super long walk. Starting in lower Vermillion, then going up to New Vermillion and walking through the classy part of town. It made me want a dog, really bad, but I guess I'll have to wait a couple more years.

I also had an Amish bread starter, so I made some Amish bread this morning after I took Sadie home, it is cooking right now and smells so GOOD! I wish I could let you smell it!

P.S. I'm thinking about get rid of my Facebook. What do you think? It's kind of getting out of control. And I really don't need it. So tell me, keep it, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment