10.11.2007

The big 2-5!

I had a pretty good 25 Birthday! It was busy, definitely a day at work. I guess it started last night, with a program that some CAs put on, they had some HDs and our Dean of Students, Kirsten (previously the Director of Housing) come to get pied, but no residence came, so HD's paid to pie Kirsten, and a CA paid Emily, it was pretty funny.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Emily, pieing Kirsten, so funny!

Later we went out for a little bit, but I wanted to sleep, so we went home, and ... I slept! When I woke up this morning I opened my present from my Mama and Scott. They gave me some very pretty bowls, and a serving dish. They don't totally match with what I already have but, used as serving pieces, the polka dots will be what count, right?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My new bowl(s) and serving dish!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The plates I have with the ones I got for my B-day! Not bad.

This morning interviewed some of the students in the class I am teaching, it was so fun to get to know them, and I got to talk to them all by myself (this is important b/c I NEVER get to talk to them one on one, there is always a co-teacher with me but she was sick, so I got to do it all by myself, and I really liked being the only one). They had some good stuff to say, I hope they got as much out of our conversation as I did.


I received a bunch of B-day cards, some with money! Thank God! After that surprise tuition payment I was so broke. (Thanks guys!)


This evening Sara, Emily, Jessica and I went to Mona Lisi's for dinner, it was so good, a delicious Birthday dinner, the best part, I didn't have to cook, or clean up.


After dinner, we went to Emily's and watched "Grey's Anatomy" and had chocolate cake, NUM!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can you say TASTY?!?!

It was a great Birthday!

1 comment: