10.13.2007

D-Days, stinks, but dreaming ROCKS!

This weekend is USD's homecoming, which just give students an excuse to drink themselves into a stupor. BUT, surprisingly, things are going pretty well (don't think I didn't knock on wood right after I said that), I hope to be in bed by 4ish (knock again).

I have caught up on a few shows I missed last week, one of them being "Men in Trees," about a New York writer who moves to Alaska to write, very good a quirky, I enjoy it. What I enjoy most about it is that she buys a cabin and fixes it up, I WANNA DO THAT! Not really the part about living in Alaska (the insane amounts of daylight in the summer and night in the winter would not work for me), the part about the Cabin! I want a cabin to fix up and live in, how great would that be! And I want it to be old with character, and old fixtures to make all pretty. The old desk I found would look GREAT in my little cabin. Oh to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment