12.17.2007

CHRISTMAS AGAIN!

It's almost Christmas! and I am so excited! I've had the apartment decorated for a while but haven't put any pictures up of my decorations, so here they are! I love all of my Christmas stuff! I've been collecting the stars for a really long time, the wreaths are just great ways to spread cheer, and the one is even a jingle bell wreath! Then there is my pretty stocking, nativity, Christmas ornaments, CHRISTMAS TREE and little bits of cheer. Last is some Christmas tinsel stuff that I took a picture of when I was at Chelsea and Scott's for Thanksgiving!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I love Christmas, and am so excited to go my parents house and spend time in their wonderfully Christmas decorated home!

No comments:

Post a Comment