12.10.2007

Christmas!

It is so close! I am so excited to go home in just a few short days (read:12 days)!

As I sit at my desk with a warm cup of peppermint coffee I am so excited for the many Christmas traditions to happen once again. All of the anticipation, wanting to give people their presents right away! I am also excited to fly home and see my family waiting for me, excited for big Christmas trees, being toasty, sharing presents, HUGS, reading the Sunday before Christmas, holding my great Grandma's hand, seeing Christmas songs at church. I love singing Christmas songs at church, during Christmas no matter how horrible your voice is, when it's Christmas everyone sings loud, and proud! I am so excited to go home and celebrate Christmas with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! I am so happy for you to go home! I can't wait to see you next time you're here!!

    ReplyDelete