4.15.2008

The journey is about to begin!

I don’t mean to keep complaining about my job search, but it is consuming my life, entirely! Part of me has moved on to plan “B,” moving to Kansas City, and mooching until I can get a real life job, which I am VERY excited for. But I just can’t help but to hold out for plan “A,” getting the perfect job in housing where many of my expenses will be paid for, which I am less excited for. We’ll see what happens I suppose.

Recently I have been seeing/finding a ton of adventure/journey quotes; they have helped my spirits (along with especially supportive friends).

Here are a few of them:

“If you don’t start you won’t arrive!” – M.E.

“I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.” - Rosalia de Castro

“You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” - Rabindranath Tagore

This one is my favorite! "You have plenty of courage, I am sure," answered Oz. "All you need is confidence in yourself. There is no living thing that is not afraid when it faces danger. The true courage is in facing danger when you are afraid, and that kind of courage you have in plenty." - L. Frank Baum (Wizard of Oz)

No comments:

Post a Comment