5.16.2008

Love at first sight!

It really does happen!!! It's happen, I've fallen in love, shoe love. After my mother told me to lay off of the flip flops because they ruin your arch (which I already knew), I was looking on the Nordstrom's website for shoes and I fell in LOVE with this beautiful pair of "Clark, Privo" magic!



SERIOUSLY!?!?! How cute are they?!?!?! They also come in a brown/pink combo, but I have more black in my wardrobe. They are "Clarks," great shoes, I have a different style and I really like them, they have great arch support, and fit so well, not to mention they last FOREVER! I almost bought them, and probably would have if I could have picked them up at the Nordstrom in KC, but alas, they do not have them in stock. Maybe I will buy them when I get back from KC...?

No comments:

Post a Comment