6.30.2008

I've moved and unpacked!

I made it! The packing was a stop and go process that started in mid-May and ended on Saturday afternoon. I seriously couldn't have done it without the help of Miss Emily, THANKS! I really like my new place, it is very spacious. The furniture in the apartment is very nice (though the couch is extremely uncomfortable). I am looking forward to getting my first paycheck; paying some bills off, buying an elliptical, then focusing on those pesky student loans!

Here are some pictures of my new apartment:










AND the best part is...

...I get my own washer and dryer!

Real life here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new place!! I can't wait to see it in real life!
    -Chels182

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you to come again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -chels182

    ReplyDelete