7.15.2008

The Tarwater Wedding!

Just a little over a week ago two of my very good friends got married! Matthew and Lindsay make a great couple and I was honored to be a bridesmaid in their wedding! The entire weekend was so FUN!



On Friday I spent the night at Chelsea and Scott's house and we went to see some fireworks! (Although 4th of July is my least favorite holiday, I apparently found something HILARIOUS!)



After the rehearsal lunch we sat by the pool, it was AMAZING! I wish I had a pool.



Then, we went to the Plaza, and California Pizza Kitchen!



At night we had some champagne in our AMAZING hotel room! When I say the room was amazing, I mean it! We had 3 rooms in total 2 bedrooms connected by the bridal suite (a room to get ready in). We also had like 4 balconies, so of course we had to yell off of one of them "LINDSAY'S GETTING MARRIED!!!" People even woohooed back!



I taped a penny to Lindsay's shoes, along with one of my BEAUTIFUL brown hairs!



It was a BEAUTIFUL day! Congratulations Matthew and Lindsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment