8.15.2008

Prayers to Georgia

With the conflict in Georgia becoming intense, I would like to ask you all for your prayers. When I was a HP at Graceland one of the women who lived on my floor was from Georgia. She was an amazing young woman named Tata, who became close to all of us on the floor and she has been deeply missed. Tata and her family live in Tibilisi, Georgia and while the invasion is not centered in this area, I know that she is and will be affected. Please keep Tata, Tata's family and the rest of Georgia in your prayers.

At a time like this I am proud and lucky to live in a nation that is so strong, while I do not agree with many choices that America and/or its leaders choose I cannot help but feel a little safer knowing that I will be protected, fed and cared for. I will pray that all people can feel this safe in their home nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment