3.09.2009

Total Randomness...

I have a bunch of random thoughts in my head right now. I will share them with you.
- I hit a Quial today, or rather a Quail hit my car. When I looked in the rear view mirror all I could see were feathers floating to the ground. Vehicular Animalslaughter, it's a bitch.
- My desk is so messy and I hate all of the papers making it messy.
- For some reason people around me have been getting fired, weird. Be careful.
- I hate writing conduct letters.
- I want to go to IKEA.
- I don't think I will be able to go home this summer.
- Why is being married so cool?
- I flipped my mattress this weekend and have been having trouble sleeping since then.
- Being married is cool b/c you don't have to flip the mattress by yourself. It all makes sense now!
- I want new co-workers.
- I hate dirty snow.
- I miss my mom.
- I miss my family.
- I miss my friends.
- My taxes are almost done, must finish tomorrow.
- I need new contacts.
- mmmm.... cupcakes.
- Baby clothes are so CUTE! Girl = Cupcake, Boy = Dinosaur
- Babies annoy me, all of their crying. Shut up already.
- I want to move into my new apartment NOW!
- I have been listening to the SAME Snow Patrol album on repeat for almost three weeks, I still like the album.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, at school we have a song we sing about a quai!! -chels182

    ReplyDelete