7.20.2012

Thanks Weight Watchers!

I did it! I hit my first personal goal, as of Wednesday I have lost 52.4 pounds! I am very happy with myself and can't wait to hit my other goals and finally be a healthy weight.  Now that I am losing weight, I can't believe I ever let myself get that far out of control, it's kind of embarrassing, but the good thing is I know I can fix this!  

I am a believer in the Weight Watchers way of life it has helped my build my support system, I love my support system!

This week I have earned 17 activity points (probably more but I am bad at counting them).

My favorite food this week if any kind of berry (rasp, marion, blue, straw) I'll take any of them.

I am still trying to kick pop, I almost screwed that up last night out of frustration with work but I switched to water!

My favorite work out song is Love In An Elevator by Aerosmith. 

My goal for this week is to drink two liters of water everyday. (Needless to say I have been using the bathroom A LOT!) 

 My reward for hitting my goal was a trip to a Lavender Farm, this is not my lavender but I bundled a bunch of it and have it hanging around.  I also bought to plants (I can't say not to a pretty plant); lavender and rosemary. 

Here's to another successful week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment