7.26.2012

Update: Week 24

Another week down in the books, am I am down another 3.6lbs! I am feeling fortunate because this last week held challenges but they were easily defeated by just a few smarter choices.  I didn't do too well with all of my goals, I drank a pop and did not drink two liters of water a day.  The pop was clear and diet so I did resist the temptation of "the hard stuff," and I am happy with that.  As far as the water goes, two liters is a lot, especially when I drink coffee too. 

I got new jogging shoes this week, because they are ADORABLE, not because I needed them.  I am going to wait to use my new shoes so I can treat them as a celebration or reward.  I am not sure what I will be celebrating but I know it will be worth the wait.
 
This week I earned 42 activity points! Totally AWESOME!

I have been snacking on nectarines lately, the deliciousness of a peach minus the fuzz. 

I am still fighting the pop habit, hopefully I'll do a little better this week. 

My favorite work out song this week is Michael Jackson's The Way You Make Me Feel.

My goal is to continue working on my water consumption.  

 

1 comment:

  1. great job, sara! i think you need to post a pic of those cute shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete