9.29.2012

Three week update: 31, 32, 33

Oh gosh, I have been feeling extra busy lately.  Week 31 was a little rough I had a gain, but I have come back from that gain and during 32 & 33 I lost 1.6 pounds a week.  My over all weight loss totaling 69.4 pounds.  I wish I was losing .4 pounds more a week, but hey beggars can't be choosers so I will try very hard not to complain. 

Last week I actually gained 90-ish activity points from many things, but most of them were from jogging.  I do not plan on earning as many this week, especially since the recommended amount per week is 14 points (last week I got at least 14 each day).  At this point I have come to the realization that now that I have started to exercise, I will never be able to stop.  It's just not going to happen. 

I am trying to kick my habit of needing to eat while I watch TV, that's been difficult.  I am trying to visualize my self being successful with not eating while TV watching, we'll see how that goes. 

I have been eating a lot of tomatoes and listening to a lot of Prince and Ke$ha, while working out. 

In other news Apple Pie has been difficult for me to say no to.



No comments:

Post a Comment