9.20.2007

Last weekend

Last weekend, I made the five hour drive down to Kansas City to surprise my friends! It was so fun! I got to see some people I really missed, and didn't get to see some people I missed which was kind of sad! Here is a picture of some of us at Chelsea's house!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(I stole this picture from Chelsea, sorry Chels!)

While I was down in Kansas City I got a new iPod (if you were my mom you would be saying "why did she buy that? She doesn't need that") I really "needed" a new iPod, my old one wasn't holding a charge for more than a minute. It is green and cute, if you want a picture of that one check out the Apple website.

I am planning on going back down to Kansas City the weekend of the 20th to help Matt and Rebecca move into their new house, and see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment