9.23.2007

The schedule of SASS!

Sometimes I have nothing to talk about on my blog, but while lounging around today I figured out what I can do to keep myself blogging. Here is the schedule of what I will be sharing on my blog:

Sunday: My favorite picture or photo. I really love pictures, photos, and stuff like that so I will share them with you and I will share why I like these images.
Monday: Probably nothing.
Tuesday: Probably nothing.
Wednesday: Things I "NEED." There are lots of things I "NEED."
Thursday: Probably nothing.
Friday: A song I like and why I like it.
Saturday: Probably nothing.

The days that I don't plan on sharing can also be used for random sharing, complaining, or my intelligent, witty incite on the world.

Since it is Sunday, here is my favorite image:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think this one goes with out an explanation. We can thank the wonderful Natalie Dee for this one!!!

Today is also my mom and step-dad's Birthdays! Pretty cool HUH?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND SCOTT!

3 comments:

  1. I like this!! What a good idea and fun!
    Yeah for listening to the Elf soundtrack!! Lindz and I listened to Christmas music a little on our drive to Arkansas this past weekend!! I wish you were here. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I said I like this I meant I like what you are going to post on your blog each week.

    ReplyDelete