10.27.2007

FALL!

Fall has come and that makes me want to do fun fall things. Like go on walks, carve pumpkins, roast pumpkins seeds, make granola. All of which I have done in the past week, and LOVED IT! Here are some photos to document my fall amazingness!

WALKS!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Granola!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also discovered something that would be ultimately helpful on my nice little walks all over Vermillion , the Nike+iPod Sport kit, but not the Nike part (their shoes are to narrow for my feet). When you walk, run, or whatever it is you may do, IT MEASURES THE DISTANCE! Which is great for someone like me who totally looses track of time and how far they have walked, how long they have been walking, it also tells you what time it is, and how far you have gone mid-walk. Then when you're done you can upload the information and track it through you iTunes! How freaking cool is that?!?! Mom, spread the word, I want that for Christmas!

Great weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment