10.24.2007

Some people!

Some people are complete "A" holes!

Today I was yelled at multiple times by people whom should NOT be yelling at me. In one case I Was trying to correct someone for over charging a student, and in the other I was trying to make sure a student didn't get over charged. Both times I was basically told that I was mistaken and that I SHOULD NOT SECOND GUESS THEM!

WRONG ANSWER ASS!!! I AM YOUR SUPERVISOR, AND I AM CORRECT, HOW ABOUT YOU NEVER TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE IT!!! SO ANGRY! WANT TO SCREAM!

I am trying to help you, and give you the ability to better yourself! So, how about you shit the hell up for two minutes, and I explain to you, what is going on. Or you can just bite my head off, and I won't help you, just fix it after YOU fuck it up.

Not enjoying life.

End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment