11.21.2007

Even Mama's Votin' for Obama!

The time has come! Last night when I was on my way back from the dreaded Wal-Mart I heard a GREAT campaign message about the Iowa caucus on January 3rd. So now I will spew my like for OBAMA!


-Appoint qualified cabinet members!
- Increase health care benefits, and and pass some of those savings on to businesses who have health care plans!
- Support businesses who choose to keep employment/manufacturing in the United States.
- Increase early childhood education! Which as a quasi educator I am ALL for! Benefit students, and increase grants by not allowing loan companies to make such HUGE profits!
- AND bring troops home in as little as 16 months (which I would be totally shocked and thrilled if it actually happened)!
-Not tell people what they want to hear, but, what they need to hear! Including oil companies, automobile manufactures, and the American people!
- Reclaim Habeas Corpus!
- USE THE CONSTITUTION!
- Minimize Guantanamo Bay.
The thing is I think he'll do it. After he graduated from Harvard, he wasn't a Lawyer getting the big bucks, he was a community builder in Chicago for God's sake!

I'll stop and save some for later!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment