11.18.2007

Let the gloating commence!

I went to a conference this last week, AND I got an award! (read award for more details!)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am very proud to have won this award. I am blessed to have a job where I can excel by being who I am by and remembering how important being part of a community is to an institution, and to ones college career. I also like that I don't have to change who I am to do a kick butt job at what I do, because if everyone tried to get stuff done with rainbows, puppies and ice cream all we'd have is puppy poop everywhere and people on a sugar high. Seriously, no one likes to clean up poop.

I also got to go to some AWESOME development workshops, that will help me do my job better! Along with that I got to see some Graceland friends, and good lord nothing changes, they were/are crazy, now I know where I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment