1.15.2008

Back blogging

It is now mid-January and I still have not posted any pictures of my trip home, so, here we go!
Photobucket
My mom and Aunt Tina's youngest grandchild, Halie. We got to babysit her, she was such a pretty and well behaved baby.

Photobucket
Sparkling JELLO! Delicious! I love JELLO!

Photobucket
One of my favorite Christmas ornaments that my mom owns.

Photobucket
My new sister SAMMY! I love her! She is so sweet, she used to cuddle but now she's getting to big and gets hot when cuddling so won't anymore. She is a Black Lab/New Foundland mix, so she'll be HUGE!

Photobucket
And last of picture of the kids, a good picture I think.

It was a nice Christmas, and a nice trip home. This trip home also reminded me of why I live so far away from WA, and has made me even more proud of were I am.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I need your help with the page I started for Lee and I. Yay for you beng in town. ive me a call!

    ReplyDelete