1.09.2008

Soundtrack for MY life.

It was kind of crazy how well this came out.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool..


Opening Credits:
Leather and Lace - Fleetwood Mac (this is only fitting b/c I am named after 2 Fleetwood Mac songs)

Waking Up:
Square one - Coldplay

First Day At School:
My toes just touch the water - Norah Jones

Falling In Love:
Crazy People - The Wreckers (So fitting, first line "Only Crazy people fall in love with me" HA)

Fight Song:
Rocketship - Guster (also perfect)

Breaking Up:
This is how I disappear - My Chemical Romance

Prom:
What I got - Sublime

Mental Breakdown:
Let me blow ya' mind - Eve

Driving:
Clarity - John Mayer

Highschool flashback:
Drop it like it's hot - Snoop (HAHAHAHA)

Flashback:
Perfect - Alanis Morissette

Getting Back Together:
Keep Breathing - Ingrid Michaels (also weirdly perfect)

Birth of Child:
Anna Begins - Counting Crows

Wedding:
Betty Davis Eyes - Fleetwood Mac

Final Battle:
Fall - Something Corporate

Death Scene:
So Long - Guster (Also PERFECT)

Funeral Song:
Zak and SARA - Ben Folds

No comments:

Post a Comment