1.01.2008

Merry (belated) Christmas!

I made it home for Christmas! I have been excessively busy while home. I will share my list of thing I have done thus far.

-went to church
- at tasty meals with family
- played with the new puppy
- opened presents
- chatted
- finished my comprehensive final exam
- gave presents
- watched TV
- had some Champagne
- did the dishes (like, all of the time)
- WENT SHOPPING
- already packed one suitcase
- got excited to go to my own home sweet home
- Played with the puppy
- hung out with my sister
- watched movies

So as you can see it has been an busy break, but I have enjoyed sleeping in must days. I have also come to appreciate (once again) actually living on my own, and once again realized why I live where I do. I love my family but, one week was PLENTY!

We are supposed to go to the beach, so I will share more inso about that later. AND I will share what I got for Christmas too, but for now, I am almost out of battery power, so PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment