1.22.2008

Coming back to winter.

Kansas City was so fun. It was GREAT to see all of my friends, and stay at "Hotel ala Tilley." On Friday I left early! Which was awesome and drove down to Independence, had some wine with Rebecca and then went to Houlahan's (I totally spelled that wrong), it was a nice restaurant we had a great time chatting (all in attendance: Rebecca Chelsea, Lindsay, Britt, Rachel, Sara K. Melissa and myself, thanks for a good time ladies). Then we went to see the movie "27 Dresses" (more to come on this topic in another blog entry), it was a good movie but by the end my eyes were killing me because we were so damn close to the screen.

I also got to give and receive some fun Christmas gifts. The one below is from Rebecca and Matt.
Photobucket
Thanks guys! I love it!

It was a fun trip, lots of chatting. I got to talk to people about life, family, work, and other random things. I especially got to share about my job search, which I am having a really hard time with, and have found myself questioning "What am I doing?" "Where am I going?" These ideas will also be receiving a separate blog entry, but for now, I have to get ready for class. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment