2.23.2008

Job update #3

PLANNED PARENTHOOD:
I am still holding out for Planned Parenthood to call me and offer me the best job EVER, but I am also preparing myself for the big let down. They are my #1 choice, I really want to hear from them.

HOUSING AND RESIDENCE LIFE:

This area is going so much better than I thought it would, which surprising isn't overwhelming AT ALL. In-fact, it is rather underwhelming, I'm just not into it right now. Maybe things will change next week when I start interviewing, but I'm not holding my breath. As of yesterday I had 15 interviews, I (along with the help of my friend Sara)decided that 15 was too many. So I sent an e-mail to a school in New York (it was a logical choice for me the school was HUGE and in New York) and told them I was unable to interview with them. We'll see how things go.

On other news:

Today in S.D. it is a balmy 38 degrees (and my window is open).

No comments:

Post a Comment