2.26.2008

job/thesearch update #4

I hate this week, and despite a good "You can choose to enjoy this week or you can choose to have a horrible week" speech I am still having a horrible week. I don't want to go to OPE, I don't want to interview for housing positions, I don't want to stay in a hotel with people (all be it people I love) I don't want to schmooz.

Can anyone tell I am having trouble with this change going on in my life? I don't want something new. Can't I just stick with something old and familiar?

1 comment:

  1. Well see, change is mostly good, not always... but nothing like a new adventure to brighten your day right? Just take advantage of every oportunity. Don't look back, and make sure to invite me over if you're gonna do something uber cool. And you can come visit me anytime you like. Even if I'm in (insert european country here) doing my medical residency. hehehe


    'Love: Your super cool and cute friend from Mexico

    ReplyDelete