2.09.2008

Movies!

I recently went to see the movie "Juno" it was GREAT! I laughed through the entire thing and sometimes I was the only one laughing, I know not surprising. The only part I wasn't laughing at was when they pulled the slimy, purple, screaming baby out of its womb, at that point I screamed "GROSS!" It was sick, but other than the child birth it was a GREAT movie.

Now I would like to share some of my favorite quotes:
Juno MacGuff: You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events.

Rollo: So what's the prognosis, Fertile Myrtle? Minus or plus?
Juno MacGuff: I don't know. It's not seasoned yet.
[grabs products]
Juno MacGuff: I'll take some of these. Nope... There it is. The little pink plus sign is so unholy.
[shakes pregnancy tester]
Rollo: That ain't no Etch-A-Sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, Homeskillet.

Vanessa Loring: So... How are we going to do this?
Juno MacGuff: Uh, aren't I just gonna, ya know, squeeze it out and, hand it over to you?
Gerta Rauss: Mark and Vanessa are willing to negotiate an open adoption...
Mac MacGuff: What do you mean?
Juno MacGuff: Wait... No! I mean, can't we just, like, kick this old school? Like, I have the baby, put it in a basket and send it your way, like, Moses and the reeds?
Mark Loring: Technically, that would be kicking it Old Testament.
Gerta Rauss: ...So, we all agree that a closed adoption is the best decision for all involved?
Juno MacGuff: SSHHIT! YES! Close it up!

Okay so those are some of my favorites, there are also some nice mushy parts, but I won't share them. Everyone should seriously see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment