2.07.2008

The search #2

The job search is still underway. Last Thursday I got an e-mail from Planned Parenthood, in the e-mail they asked me to fill out a questionnaire and told me that they would be holding face to face and phone interviews in the next few weeks. That was last week, I still haven't heard from them this week. I'm hoping that by this time next week I will have heard from them.

On the OPE side of the job search I have 11 interviews set up for the end of February. The schools are: Kansas University, Kansas State, Iowa Wesleyan, Central College (in Iowa), Luther College (in Iowa), College of St. Benedict (in Minnesota), University of Wisconsin Green bay, University of Wisconsin Eau Claire, Pittsburgh University (in Kansas), Aurora University (in Illinois) and Binghamton University (in New York).

Right now my first choice is Planned Parenthood, after that I would say it goes by miles away from Kansas City. After I interview with places who knows what I will really want to do, or where I want to go, only time will tell. I just hope the decision is a clear and easy one to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment