3.17.2008

A good read

I just finished reading "Picture Perfect" by Jodi Picoult, good book. I was planning on reading "The Bell Jar" (I forget who that is by) but after talking to my friend Sara she advised that I not read "The Bell Jar" as it is depressing and I have been receiving depressing news. This depressing news is mostly contributed to the three rejection letters I have received from schools (Mizzou, College of Saint Benedict and Carleton College) I interviewed with in February.

Anyways to keep myself from falling into a catatonic state of wearing all black clothing and black eyeliner, I am try to stay away from depressing books. I did find a book that looks HILARIOUS! It's called "I Hope the Serve Beer in Hell." It is a compilation of asinine stories written by a Duke Law graduate. I look forward to reading this book full of debauchery. Here is a link http://beerinhell.tuckermax.com/index.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment