3.18.2008

Ugh… I am just not in the best of moods lately. It has to do with so much.

I have now received (basically) 4 rejection letters, and the one on-campus interview I had did not go as well as it could have gone. I have still been dropping my resume at a few places every now and then, nothing spectacular though. Last night while lying in bed I realized that when I was sending two resumes out I totally spelt pursue wrong (I spelled it peruse, which I guess is the correct spelling just of a different word), BUMMER!

I have also been rather lonely in my building; it is amazing the buzz that the students give to the place. At night I have a tendency to scare the crap out of myself, it doesn’t help that I was watching True Hollywood Story, Spring Gone Bad (hearing about kidnapping, decapitations and sexual assaults have a tendency to scare the poop out of me).

I also want to shop, but I totally shouldn’t. I still have the “Low on Funds” disease and I will be moving soon (hopefully). I don’t want to buy anything in particular but just shop, oh but I totally have to buy a new book.

Having so much to do is also putting me in a funk. All I can think is “I do not want to do this.” Then I don’t and just add to my stress level and gray hair.
I am also having a small case of home sickness (shh… don’t tell my mom).

No comments:

Post a Comment