4.01.2008

Out like a lamb?

The lovely South Dakota weather has been up to NO good. We had two inches of snow yesterday! Today, the sun seems to be shining but I have heard that it is very icy outside. What ever happened to beautiful spring-ish weather at the end of March? This is insane, but I am hopeful, for Saturday they are forecasting 60 degree weather! YAY!!! I am also looking forward to some good thunder storms. March may have come in like a lion and gone out like a lion but I sure hope April showers bring May flowers.

In other news:

I am still job searching, UGH! It has been a long search, and while sometimes I get a little down in the dumps about the search, I am still hopeful that I will find my niche somewhere (preferably in the K.C. area). Keep your fingers crossed, say a prayer or please just do whatever it is you do for people who need a good job.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment