8.18.2008

08-08-08

On 08-08-08 I went to Jen and Lee's wedding in Kansas City! It was a GREAT party! I loved every minute of it. There were a ton of people who I had gone to Graceland with and some that I hadn't seen for a very long time, so it was nice to see them! I did guest book and favors with Lindsay which made for a fun pre-wedding time. While I wasn't saying, "Hello, here is a program and a CD as a favor for coming to the wedding. Gifts are on the table over there. Have a fun evening!" (seriously I said it like 8 million times) I got to talk with amazing friends, some that I haven't seen for ever!


The bride a groom (I stole this picture from Chelsea's blog)

I don't think words can explain how truly amazing J&L's wedding was, it was beautiful, unique, fun, beautiful, funny, entertaining, delicious and beautiful! The Bridesmaids wore plain ole' black dresses, which I love, the groomsmen walked into the song "Oh Yeah" by Yello, and the bridesmaids walked into "She's got the look" by Roxette. Lee's sister sang "the way I am" by Ingrid Michaelson which was gorgeous and only made better by the groomsmen clapping along. The seats for the guests were in a circle and Lindsay and I got front row seats to a touching ceremony by a close friend of the bride and groom.


Some of us girls after the ceremony (also from Chelsea, I think).

After the ceremony, the reception was in the same space, they had a band, cake AND ICE CREAM! The band was great it took a little bit of time but there were a bunch us out on the dance floor! It was such a fun night I was sad when it ended, but wish Jen and Lee the BEST (as they are an amazing couple and Jen is my FAVORITE HP ever!)

Of course we had to get a Hanthorne picture... with like 8 different cameras (this one is from Lisa).


Me and Lindz pre-wedding duties!


Me, Lindz and B @ the event center!

I loved Jen and Lee's wedding! It was so fun I want them to have a wedding again!

No comments:

Post a Comment