8.18.2008

busy, busy, busy!

I'm crazy busy but I wanted to take tonight and post somethings so there are a ton of them! I am in the middle of Student Staff training and haven't had more than 7 (usually less) hours of sleep for at least a week (and I LOVE SLEEP) so I am exhausted. I am enjoying my staff, they crack me up and are all around fun characters.

While I haven't watched the Olympics at all (except the opening ceremony), I still LOVE Michael Phelps! What a cutie, and he's wicked tall so that's a plus!

Lately I have seriously been enjoying the song "More time" by Needtobreathe, it's a great song, check it out if you get a chance!

Today we were at the park doing team building games and I got to see a HOT AIR BALLOON TAKE OFF, I was ridiculously excited, and the only one on staff who stopped and stared for 20 minutes!


Amazing right?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are going so well! I can't wait to talk to you and hear more about it. -chels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm air chucking you all the way from the east coast. I miss you tons and know what you mean about being exhausted all the time. I think it was entertaining how drained both of us were when we talked on the phone the other day. When we're perkier and things have calmed down, we need to reconnect!

    Love you,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete