10.05.2008

It's been awhile!

Well, I've been keeping busy with work, still trying to add finishing touches to my apartment, mixed with relatively frequent trips to Kansas City. All in all things are going well. In all honesty my biggest problem this week was figuring out how I was going to DVR all of my shows this evening, because apparently Sunday night TV is my favorite.

I recently put Google's "Picasa" photo program on my computer, and it is awesome so I've been working on lot's of photo projects, like getting a scrapbook together of my time @ U.S.D., which has been challenging, since I don't have to many pictures I'd like to put in my scrapbook, oh well! Another photo project I am working on is a collage of all the weddings I have been in or attended the last few years, it has the potential to be awesome! I'll have another wedding to add to the mix on October 25th! I will share my beautiful collage after Erin and Brandon's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment