4.12.2011

Self-pitty be gone!

49 days, 9 hours, 14 minutes, 49...48... 47... seconds, okay you catch my drift.  I essentially have 50 days left in the mid-west (because my countdown is to May 31st @ 5:00pm) and I don't want to spend them feeling sorry for myself and pretending to be happy.  So I am going to not worry about the things I can't change that make me unhappy and focus on leaving people with a great last memory of me. 

Part of being happy is feeling healthy, so I am going to stop carbo-loading, start running again, eat more protein, smile more and laugh more.  I will enjoy time at the dog park and embrace every moment of Winston running, jumping and playing.  I will enjoy mid-west weather, especially thunderstorms.  I will enjoy packing, and the thrill it gives me to purge myself of unnecessary worldly possessions.  I will listen to music that makes me happy and listen to it loudly.  I will not take the drama of life seriously!     

No comments:

Post a Comment